JACOBB Center for Applied Artificial Intelligence’s mission is to facilitate the application of artificial intelligence in the Quebec economy
To accelerate the progression of artificial intelligence into Quebec’s economic fabric.
Intelligent innovation: Conscious and responsible innovation, benefiting our present and future society.
Knowledge sharing: Active participation in the developpement of collective intelligence.
Pragmatic expertise: Committed to deliver concrete and useful solutions, supported by a high performance team.
Board of directors
The board of directors is composed of public education leaders, dynamic business executives and artificial intelligence users and/or specialists.
- John Halpin, Director General, John Abbott College
- Pascale Sirard, Director General, Collège Bois-de-Boulogne
- Gabriel Morency, President, Edilex
- Marc-Antoine Pelletier, CEO, Hop Technologies
- Chantal Provost, Assistant Director of Studies, Collège Bois-de-Boulogne
- Robin Ray-Chaudhuri, Director of Information Technology, John Abbott College
- Pascal Lemay, Senior Economist, Innovation, Science and Canada Economic Development (observer)