JACOBB Center for Applied Artificial Intelligence’s mission is to facilitate the application of artificial intelligence in the Quebec economy
To accelerate the progression of artificial intelligence into Quebec’s economic fabric.
Intelligent innovation: Conscious and responsible innovation, benefiting our present and future society.
Knowledge sharing: Active participation in the developpement of collective intelligence.
Pragmatic expertise: Committed to deliver concrete and useful solutions, supported by a high performance team.
Board of directors
The board of directors is composed of public education leaders, dynamic business executives and artificial intelligence users and/or specialists. The Board of Directors also relies on the participation of experienced observers from MEI and Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada.
- Guy Dumais, Executive Director, Collège Bois-de-Boulogne
- John Halpin, Executive Director, Cegep John Abbott
- Stephanie Hygate, Continuing Education and International Program Director, Cegep John Abbott
- André Ménard, Assistant Director of Studies, University Preparation Programs, Research and Adapted Services, Collège Bois-de-Boulogne
- Gabriel Morency, President, Edilex
- Florent Chandelier, Chief Technology Officer, Imagia
- Marco Blouin, Executive Director, Science and Innovation, MEI (observer)
- Julie Insley, Regional Director General, Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (observer)